Paradise Cruisers Forum
January 18, 2018, 06:00:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News: The "Calendar" and "Events" board have been updated with the latest schedule of Cruise Nights by East End Hot Rods!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register Chat  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: El Camino runs  (Read 4103 times)
SOM9D6SS
Events Coordinator
Administrator
Fanatical Cruiser

Two Tons O' Fun!

« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2012, 08:18:35 AM »

LOL...  don't worry, I'm old enough that anything OTHER than Winston Cup sounds wrong...  that and Busch Grand National series...  anything else is wierd.  pat

1996 Sunset Orange Metallic Impala SS - 249hp & 296tq - 14.78 @ 90.12 mph - 4440lbs w/ driver

Ex-Autocrosser - Ex-Drag Racer - Ex-Road Racer
Still a Daily Driver
Chad89GT
Administrator
Fanatical Cruiser

9-sec jigsaw puzzle!

« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2012, 08:57:46 AM »

LOL...  don't worry, I'm old enough that anything OTHER than Winston Cup sounds wrong...  that and Busch Grand National series...  anything else is wierd.  pat

Heck, I don't even know whose cup it is anymore... Nextel still around?  That just doesn't sound right.

306 with a few bolt ons... honest...
Quote from: Shaff90GT
The chinese set fire crackers for everything.  "Hey man, I have to go take a shit!" POW POW POW
Quote from: Hawaiian Turbo
I have a rotating ass. if anyone is interested
Cameano
Dedicated Cruiser

« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2012, 04:16:55 PM »

Got the alignment done, feels real good on the road now, thanks to Scotty and crew!  It was noted that my SPC upper control arms, even though adjustable, still needed shims as they maxed out on the short side up front, with caster at 6.2.  In the future, if I have them off, I think I'll have each side of the tie rod shortened about 1/4", then it should have enough adjustment. 

Gassed her up this afternoon, somehow I've got about 3 gallons of fuel missing in about 12 or so miles of driving, and some break-in and tuning time.  Hmmmm...  I guess I'll see tomorrow on the trip into town for the weigh station/Recon-Streetrod inspection how mileage goes.  Definitely need a 5 speed in it someday.  3gears

Darren
'64 El Camino, 468, ST-10, 9", 4 wheel discs, eternal project
'05 HD Springer Classic, daily ride
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: