Paradise Cruisers Forum
January 18, 2018, 05:59:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News: The "Calendar" and "Events" board have been updated with the latest schedule of Cruise Nights by East End Hot Rods!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register Chat  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2 inch drop on the c6  (Read 1271 times)
T.M.
Devoted Cruiser

R.I.P. Buddy

« on: November 29, 2012, 09:55:16 AM »

2 inches is not enough. Another 1/2 inch front and back needed. Wife driving on the conservitive side
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0aLoshN7N8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

.....R.I.P. Camaro Von Castles...Mar 6, 1999 - Oct 30, 2009...
                   you'll never be forgotten.....
Jake
100 Posts, baby!

« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2012, 01:36:15 PM »

Dhammm that sounded sweet Todd, I like the strip too, cant wait to see it, you going to any cruses during christmas, might want to put some Chinese Congi on the underside of the car, the car rides so low you may want to say hi to them. Ha, congrats again brother, sweet looking car.
T.M.
Devoted Cruiser

R.I.P. Buddy

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2012, 05:32:13 PM »

Thanks bro. Yes, it sounds pretty good. It's fast for sure. Only change I might make is the rear wide body fenders. 19x12 wheels. What vendor did you get your kit from? I'll cruise arou d Christmas time if there's a cruise. I haven't been paying attention to the e enter section lately. Been working way to much

.....R.I.P. Camaro Von Castles...Mar 6, 1999 - Oct 30, 2009...
                   you'll never be forgotten.....
Jake
100 Posts, baby!

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2012, 08:05:52 PM »

Not sure of vender, have to ask the MR. Bill, the rears were GM factory direct zo6's, fit and finish was not an issue, the front C6R's diddnt fit for crap. you will need the extended inner well and brake cooler hose kit, as the stock never had either, same marker lights fit. Same gas door too. And yea really Id love to see it, havent driven mine for months, I'll be home around christmas and I'll go to any cruize night happening, I'll also have the correct spacers available soon as I get my Zo6 rims painted and new rubber, I think thier 2" spacers, puts the stock size tire in the right place for the wider fenders. Stop gap measure til you get the wide wheels,  I had just bought new Mischns' ps II's on the stock rims and I wanted to use em up for what they costs, after the super gets added I want the fatter tires, good luck sir, at least you had some fun before the world ends on the 21st yea, best to you
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: