Paradise Cruisers Forum
December 15, 2017, 07:53:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News: Attention Guests and Members Waiting for Activation...
Please take a moment to read THIS POST with important site information.  Mahalo!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register Chat  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm back  (Read 6234 times)
s10 warrior
Enthusiastic Cruiser

s10 warrior

« on: May 05, 2014, 06:49:23 PM »

How's it going.. I guess it's been a few years since I been online here.  Moved a few times, finally settling down in a small town in Illinois. Me and my girlfriend just moved in to a HUGE  2 bedroom studio apartment, our landlord is pretty cool and knows I've been wanting a place with a garage, he said he might be buying a few properties, so hopefully within the  next year we will be renting a house with a garage.

right now I'm working as a dryer operator at a food factory. I run the dryers that freeze dry yogurts and stuff. If you ever had cereal with freeze dried strawberries,  they were freeze dried where I work!  I've been at that job for 7 months now. I'm also part time at a grain Elevator.

I'm an Chevy S10 freak, and sad to say, I have only had 1 S10 since Hawaii .I traded it for a f150 parts truck :-(
I had a 91 jeep Cherokee for about 9 months , 91 Ford probe , my girlfriend had a 02 Ford focus that got totaled, that's why we got the jeep.i had a 91 S10 2wd that I bought for $200 , traded it for my old 78 f150 4x4 , I was going to use it as a parts truck , but instead I'm driving it till I pick the good parts n junk it.
Old lady has a 99 dodge Durango,  I hate it.those dodge transmissions suck IMHO. My 78 f150 gets better gas mileage.

Pretty much since hawaii, I've been learning to work and stay focused on things. You don't work, bills don't get paid! Learned to not clutter my life with so many projects.

I've had a 76 f100 4x4 project for the last year.ive kept it and kept building,stayed away from other "projects on Craigslist" and it's actually coming together pretty good.

I remember in Hawaii I would get a project and throw the towel in and get another project and kept doing it over and over !

Life here sure is different from hawaii. Almost miss it.might have to go vacation in Hawaii next year !
5.0turbo
I made 5 posts! :)

« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2014, 11:37:03 PM »

Stay focused on that project man, end results usually make it all worth it
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: