Paradise Cruisers Forum
October 20, 2017, 03:26:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News: The "Calendar" and "Events" board have been updated with the latest schedule of Cruise Nights by East End Hot Rods!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register Chat  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 60 minutes is coming to town  (Read 773 times)
kruse9453
100 Posts, baby!

Hello! My name is Allan.

« on: July 25, 2016, 12:02:02 PM »

60 minutes is coming to town on August 2nd and would like to rent a 50's ish  Cadillac or similar vehicle for that day. They are going to use it to tour the island while they shoot. They will use their own driver. Rent is negotiable by the owner. Anyone interested should call Jim Sylvester (EEHR) at 808-220-1509
kruse9453
100 Posts, baby!

Hello! My name is Allan.

« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2016, 02:56:56 PM »

I'VE RECIEVED MORE ON THIS. 60 MINUTES IS IN TOWN TO FILM A SEGMENT WITH A VERY WELL-KNOWN LOCAL CELEBRITY. THEY NEED A CAR ON MONDAY (TOMORROW) TO PLACE GO-PRO CAMERAS ON THE CAR. THE CELEBRITY WILL DRIVE THE CAR TO VISIT THE NEIGHBORHOODS WHERE HE GREW UP AND THE HOTEL WHERE HE PERFORMED. THEY'RE WILLING TO PAY $500, MAYBE MORE DEPENDING HOW MUCH THEY WANT THE CAR. I HAVE THE PRODUCERS NUMBER AND WILL GIVE IT TO ANYONE WHO HAS A VEHICLE. TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE. IF YOU KNOW OF SOMEONE THAT MAY BE INTERESTED PLEASE HAVE HE OR SHE CALL JIM SYLVESTER
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: