Paradise Cruisers Forum
December 15, 2017, 01:33:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News: Attention Guests and Members Waiting for Activation...
Please take a moment to read THIS POST with important site information.  Mahalo!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register Chat  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bringing the Forum back to life:  (Read 627 times)
I have a hole in my head
Fanatical Cruiser

Gifts with strings are no longer gifts

« on: December 25, 2016, 07:39:11 PM »

I've come to realize I spend too much time on Facebook, Instagram, Yelp, and other forms of instant social media.

So, I'd rather be somewhere I can see real people that I have faces I can relate to screen names, etc.

(No matter how many times I may change my screen name)

Hey Stew, you still out there?

I know someone with a stockpile of MCSS parts (not me) that's looking to unload. (All in a warehouse in Kalihi-kai) basically they stripped a car, so they have everything except the roof, quarter panels, firewall, floor and the frame. Call me up if you may be interested.

In the interim...

I bought GQ-SS back, she's a pretty sad sight to see.

Then, This is next:

BBC MCSS. TH400, Currie 9" Willwood brakes, boxes and boxes of parts I haven't even seen yet. Some kind of high-end ding-a-ling 3 piece road race wheels with yokohama AVS sports. Near immaculate interior. Fiberglass cowl hood. Car is unfinished. used to belong to someone else here.

Also in the fleet:

1970 Pontiac GP Model J. Triple Black One owner car. 400/400 survivor car.

What else?   I dont remember... whats my screen name? LOL

Mas
Dedicated Cruiser

« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2017, 07:39:14 PM »

MERRY CHRISTMAS,  I share your sentiment regarding the familiar etc.l

We need Rick to organize an event!

Since your post was 4 months ago, at that rate, we may hear from him, say, June or July?  Just in time for a summer cruise or something...  LOL.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2017, 10:06:20 PM by Mas » Logged
Chad89GT
Administrator
Fanatical Cruiser

9-sec jigsaw puzzle!

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2017, 07:45:58 PM »

October?  LOL!

Haven't been doing much project wise myself except for trying (badly) to do fiberglass repair on an old Tahiti jet boat.  Finally found a genuine "boat guy" to trade services with so the hull is nearly done!

Also picked up a Road King last year and a few months ago it decided it didn't like how I was riding so it threw me off.  Nothing a night in ICU and a week in the hospital couldn't fix.  Sounds worse than it was... hoping to have the bike fully repaired this week.

306 with a few bolt ons... honest...
Quote from: Shaff90GT
The chinese set fire crackers for everything.  "Hey man, I have to go take a shit!" POW POW POW
Quote from: Hawaiian Turbo
I have a rotating ass. if anyone is interested
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: