Paradise Cruisers Forum
December 15, 2017, 01:27:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News: The "Calendar" and "Events" board have been updated with the latest schedule of Cruise Nights by East End Hot Rods!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register Chat  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What's new!?  (Read 258 times)
Shaff90GT
Wood Meister
Constant Cruiser

Dirty Shaff

« on: September 24, 2017, 05:24:04 AM »

Fellas!  I haven't been on here in a long time and thought I would say hello to all of my Hawaii peeps!

I was cleaning my garage and I found my old cruiser of the month photo.  That brought back a lot of good memories.  Tirza and I wish we could've made it back to Oahu ever since we left!

So, what's new?  Is the track making any progress?  Are you guys still cruising the island?

I sold my 90 a while back and plan on starting another project once we retire from the military.  It's much easier to wrench on a car knowing that you will live somewhere longer than a couple of years.  I gotta say, I've been itching for some horsepower though and I might not make it!  The closest thing I have right now is a 2016 Ram turbo diesel pickup.  Loads of power in that bastard but it's not the best cruiser  Grin, or a ford for that matter!  I need something to play with in my off time (have fun with that one).

Anyway, back to my coffee and cartoons with the kids!  Later dudes salute1

* IMG_1419.JPG (118 KB, 640x480 - viewed 23 times.)

Hey alright!! Good luck with OCS, I think you would make a great orifice... er, I mean officer! Grin
nealysa
The Prision Bitch
Devoted Cruiser

« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2017, 12:08:43 PM »

Shaffer!  Good to hear you're well and still keeping the car itch alive.  Hopefully the car junkies are getting some progress track-wise.  Living in Vegas hasn't afforded me to time to take advantage of the track, although I have taken to occasionally racing at Exotics Racing.  Basically renting Audi R8s or Porsche 911 GT3s on a 1.2 mile course.  Hope you are all enjoying yourselves no matter what you do!
Shaff90GT
Wood Meister
Constant Cruiser

Dirty Shaff

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2017, 06:14:49 AM »

Hey Sean!!!  I thought the boards were a ghost town!  There was absolutely zero movement since I put this post up.  I've had the itch ever since I sold the Mustang!  Once I retire from the military in 2019, I will find another mustang project.

There's a good chance I could end up in Vegas on detachment with the F-35s!  I will look you up if I make it over there.  Till then, keep racing homie!

Hey alright!! Good luck with OCS, I think you would make a great orifice... er, I mean officer! Grin
nealysa
The Prision Bitch
Devoted Cruiser

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2017, 07:02:16 AM »

Mike, the oak leafs look good on you!  And of course!  If in Vegas I'd love to catch up with you.
Shaff90GT
Wood Meister
Constant Cruiser

Dirty Shaff

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2017, 04:50:52 PM »

Thanks man!!!! 

Chad89GT
Administrator
Fanatical Cruiser

9-sec jigsaw puzzle!

« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2017, 07:40:59 PM »

Hey what's up Big Shaff!  Glad yo see you around and congrats on the promotion.  Hoping to get to Vegas next year for some races... will let you guys know if that happens!

306 with a few bolt ons... honest...
Quote from: Shaff90GT
The chinese set fire crackers for everything.  "Hey man, I have to go take a shit!" POW POW POW
Quote from: Hawaiian Turbo
I have a rotating ass. if anyone is interested
Shaff90GT
Wood Meister
Constant Cruiser

Dirty Shaff

« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2017, 04:49:37 PM »

CHAD!!  What's up brother!?  Thanks for the congrats.  One step closer to retirement.......just in time to get another job:)  I would love to meet up if you make it to Vegas.  It's been awhile for sure.  Definitely worth a beer or six.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: