Paradise Cruisers Forum
October 23, 2017, 07:07:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News: The "Calendar" and "Events" board have been updated with the latest schedule of Cruise Nights by East End Hot Rods!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register Chat  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What's new!?  (Read 108 times)
Shaff90GT
Wood Meister
Constant Cruiser

Dirty Shaff

« on: September 24, 2017, 05:24:04 AM »

Fellas!  I haven't been on here in a long time and thought I would say hello to all of my Hawaii peeps!

I was cleaning my garage and I found my old cruiser of the month photo.  That brought back a lot of good memories.  Tirza and I wish we could've made it back to Oahu ever since we left!

So, what's new?  Is the track making any progress?  Are you guys still cruising the island?

I sold my 90 a while back and plan on starting another project once we retire from the military.  It's much easier to wrench on a car knowing that you will live somewhere longer than a couple of years.  I gotta say, I've been itching for some horsepower though and I might not make it!  The closest thing I have right now is a 2016 Ram turbo diesel pickup.  Loads of power in that bastard but it's not the best cruiser  Grin, or a ford for that matter!  I need something to play with in my off time (have fun with that one).

Anyway, back to my coffee and cartoons with the kids!  Later dudes salute1

* IMG_1419.JPG (118 KB, 640x480 - viewed 4 times.)

Hey alright!! Good luck with OCS, I think you would make a great orifice... er, I mean officer! Grin
nealysa
The Prision Bitch
Devoted Cruiser

« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2017, 12:08:43 PM »

Shaffer!  Good to hear you're well and still keeping the car itch alive.  Hopefully the car junkies are getting some progress track-wise.  Living in Vegas hasn't afforded me to time to take advantage of the track, although I have taken to occasionally racing at Exotics Racing.  Basically renting Audi R8s or Porsche 911 GT3s on a 1.2 mile course.  Hope you are all enjoying yourselves no matter what you do!
Shaff90GT
Wood Meister
Constant Cruiser

Dirty Shaff

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2017, 06:14:49 AM »

Hey Sean!!!  I thought the boards were a ghost town!  There was absolutely zero movement since I put this post up.  I've had the itch ever since I sold the Mustang!  Once I retire from the military in 2019, I will find another mustang project.

There's a good chance I could end up in Vegas on detachment with the F-35s!  I will look you up if I make it over there.  Till then, keep racing homie!

Hey alright!! Good luck with OCS, I think you would make a great orifice... er, I mean officer! Grin
nealysa
The Prision Bitch
Devoted Cruiser

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2017, 07:02:16 AM »

Mike, the oak leafs look good on you!  And of course!  If in Vegas I'd love to catch up with you.
Shaff90GT
Wood Meister
Constant Cruiser

Dirty Shaff

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2017, 04:50:52 PM »

Thanks man!!!! 

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: