Paradise Cruisers Forum
September 25, 2017, 12:10:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News: Attention Guests and Members Waiting for Activation...
Please take a moment to read THIS POST with important site information.  Mahalo!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register Chat  
Poll
Question: Would you be in favor of having our own Poker Tournament Huh
Yes, No Limit, Hold Um
Yes, With Limit, Hold Um
Yes, With Dealers Choice On Game An Have A Limit
No, Social Gambling is just wrong and I am a Wuss
No, I am not in favor

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PCHIH - Poker Night - Oct 7th  (Read 14763 times)
Ronnie9
« Reply #105 on: October 06, 2006, 12:57:23 PM »

This link below is directions to my house. All you do is add your address and it will direct you from your house to mine! See you there!!!!! partytime

<a href="http://www.mapquest.com/directions/main.adp?do=nw&2n=HONOLULU%20COUNTY&1y=US&r=f&1z=96818&2a=1808%20Tinker%20Ave&mo=ma&2s=HI&2c=Honolulu
« Last Edit: October 06, 2006, 12:59:01 PM by TurbodBuick » Logged
62S
« Reply #106 on: October 06, 2006, 01:03:07 PM »

Cool, Thanks Ronnie...
MarcInJapan
Hail to the Chief!!
Dedicated Cruiser

« Reply #107 on: October 07, 2006, 05:36:38 PM »

Wish I could of made it guys.  have a good one and give me the details.
marc

Marc
Ronnie9
« Reply #108 on: October 07, 2006, 07:37:15 PM »

XXXXXXXXXX
« Last Edit: October 07, 2006, 11:28:59 PM by TurbodBuick » Logged
62S
« Reply #109 on: October 07, 2006, 11:20:53 PM »

shakehead shakehead shakehead shakehead shakehead shakehead shakehead shakehead shakehead shakehead shakehead shakehead shakehead shakehead shakehead shakehead shakehead shakehead shakehead shakehead shakehead shakehead shakehead shakehead shakehead shakehead shakehead shakehead shakehead shakehead shakehead shakehead shakehead shakehead shakehead shakehead shakehead shakehead shakehead shakehead shakehead shakehead shakehead shakehead shakehead shakehead shakehead shakehead shakehead shakehead shakehead shakehead shakehead shakehead shakehead shakehead shakehead shakehead shakehead shakehead shakehead shakehead shakehead shakehead shakehead shakehead shakehead shakehead shakehead shakehead shakehead shakehead shakehead shakehead shakehead shakehead shakehead shakehead shakehead
thumbsdown thumbsdown thumbsdown thumbsdown thumbsdown thumbsdown thumbsdown thumbsdown thumbsdown thumbsdown thumbsdown thumbsdown thumbsdown thumbsdown thumbsdown thumbsdown thumbsdown thumbsdown thumbsdown thumbsdown thumbsdown thumbsdown thumbsdown thumbsdown thumbsdown thumbsdown thumbsdown thumbsdown thumbsdown thumbsdown thumbsdown thumbsdown thumbsdown thumbsdown thumbsdown thumbsdown
Thanks Ronnie, I had fun... props to you...
Ronnie9
« Reply #110 on: October 07, 2006, 11:30:47 PM »

Well, I tried. The food was great! Thanks for coming by 62S! Don't think I will do this again for Paradise Cruisers  thumbsdown  thumbsdown  thumbsdown
« Last Edit: October 07, 2006, 11:32:56 PM by TurbodBuick » Logged
MarcInJapan
Hail to the Chief!!
Dedicated Cruiser

« Reply #111 on: October 08, 2006, 07:48:53 AM »

Ronnie, sorry about the turn out and I am part of the problem. I let you know that I was a "maybe" a few days back. I am having health issues as well. Sorry, but, I can't stand or sit in any one spot for any length of time because of my back.  I am pretty miserable right now and would not of been very good company--hell, my wife can barely stand me and I have been married to her for 15 years.. I had a procedure done on my back a couple of weeks ago and got no relief. I have left 2 messages on my doctor's phone to get back in to see him.

Marc
Ronnie9
« Reply #112 on: October 08, 2006, 09:14:54 AM »

No Problem Marc. I understand
Chad89GT
Administrator
Fanatical Cruiser

9-sec jigsaw puzzle!

« Reply #113 on: October 08, 2006, 10:37:57 AM »

Hey Ron,

Man, I don't blame you for beeing a bit pissed off.  You went WAY outta your way to set the place up, cook some killer food and be a gratious host only to get little response.  The only thing I can offer is my appologies and that it was just bad timing. 

The original plan for the day was to slap shocks and a couple other little things onto Rick's car then head over there... then outta the blue his car up and dies 3 days before poker night.  We were wrenching on that thing (his only car) for over 8 hours last night trying to get it going with no luck (see the DGGM thread).  I should have called to let you know, sorry.

306 with a few bolt ons... honest...
Quote from: Shaff90GT
The chinese set fire crackers for everything.  "Hey man, I have to go take a shit!" POW POW POW
Quote from: Hawaiian Turbo
I have a rotating ass. if anyone is interested
62S
« Reply #114 on: October 08, 2006, 11:18:23 AM »

Ronnie, if I didn't go to a b/day dinner before I came to your house. I would have helped you eat some of the spread you laided out...  Thanks again, Ronnie...
SOM9D6SS
Events Coordinator
Administrator
Fanatical Cruiser

Two Tons O' Fun!

« Reply #115 on: October 08, 2006, 10:01:19 PM »

Ronnie, I also offer my appologies.  Like Marc, I did say ahead of time, I might not make it, but I too should have called.  I feel really bad.  I've been planning event for awhile for the club, and I know exactly how you feel when you go above and beyond, only to have very few people actually respond to your efforts.

Please don't hold it against the entire club, you had a good event planned and you pulled more than your weight.  If we can do it again on another day, I will surely be in.  I shouldn't have the same problems with my car again...  but I won;t say "won't", cuz we all know how cars are... the worst possible timing.  I appologize again, bro.  I hope we still see ya on the 15th for the SCCA event.  We got a spot saved under the tent for ya.

1996 Sunset Orange Metallic Impala SS - 249hp & 296tq - 14.78 @ 90.12 mph - 4440lbs w/ driver

Ex-Autocrosser - Ex-Drag Racer - Ex-Road Racer
Still a Daily Driver
I have a hole in my head
Fanatical Cruiser

Gifts with strings are no longer gifts

« Reply #116 on: October 08, 2006, 10:31:59 PM »

Hey Ron, sounds like I missed some killer food.

Too bad I had to work. I would have gladly come out to help you eat....

62S
« Reply #117 on: October 09, 2006, 12:32:46 AM »

Hey Ron, sounds like I missed some killer food.

Too bad I had to work. I would have gladly come out to help you eat....

Seeing and hearing about the spread alone made me even more full...
SBC 10.5 AMSOIL RACING
Devoted Cruiser

THE FIRST IN SYNTHETICS!!!!!!

« Reply #118 on: October 09, 2006, 10:47:31 AM »

i dont even know how to play cant we play like gold fish. rockon

CRUISE CONTROL JUST ANOTHER NAME FOR MY RIGHT FOOT!!!!

WHEN THE GREEN LIGHT DROPS THE BULLSHIT STOPS   "FACT"
Bulldoser89
Beecher
Fanatical Cruiser

This is The Best! Nothing else comes close.

« Reply #119 on: October 09, 2006, 11:37:09 AM »

Sorry we didnt come Ron, my wife didnt really want to be running the baby all over the island so soon, And I didnt want to leave her all alone with him. I really wanted to come tho, you can ask my wife I was kinda bumbed about not going

MY CAR CAN BEAT UP YOUR CAR!
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: